New cs_youroffice map

Cpt. Hopi

Famous
Today I was bored in school so I drawed and drawed and a lot of stuff you guys will be confused with (the symbols) but I'm making a new office map. Starting from scratch. It will be somewhat like cs_office but a different theme. Here's what I drew

cs_youroffice.jpg

Hopefully this idea will work all the way!

You should defenitley try making it in Hammer if u enjoy map making :)

The only thing I would suggest for that map is seperating the spawns a bit more...

Maybe it's just a lack of scale, but it looks like the Ts and CTs will be able to meet each other very very very quickly through the bottom.

Maybe add a door, or something?

Besides that it looks sweet. XD

The only thing I would suggest for that map is seperating the spawns a bit more...

Maybe it's just a lack of scale, but it looks like the Ts and CTs will be able to meet each other very very very quickly through the bottom.

Maybe add a door, or something?

Besides that it looks sweet. XD

Yah I think I may add a few doors or so kinda noticed that.

Time to get busy on this XD

Ill be excited to see your finished project. I'm also working on an office map myself.

I am working on a map right now for TF2 that is a volcano that shoots flamming bears out of it. It is called bearcano :)
(i am serious btw)

The map is nice.. bot like some off the other guys say:

Ct and t can meet quicly. so doors or some things is god....

god luck with making it ^^

lol...

i has an idea for a map... make a D-DAY themed map. just a big hill with some scouts and some awps. give all the rushing CT's M4's and awps. might be fun?!:rolleyes:

I don't know if a map like that has been made yet. If not what is the point of the CT's or "Allies" rushing for, hosties? If so then it would be a bit weird lol.

Today I was bored in school so I drawed and drawed and a lot of stuff you guys will be confused with (the symbols) but I'm making a new office map. Starting from scratch. It will be somewhat like cs_office but a different theme. Here's what I drew

cs_youroffice.jpg

Hopefully this idea will work all the way!

looks good man i wanna try it out i am master mine if u don't no me i am a nice guy just don't be annoying:cool:

Latest posts

Back