Celebrating DrkChocolate: The Heart of EdgeGamers

birthday drk.png

Celebrating DrkChocolate: The Heart of EdgeGamers

Today, we celebrate an extraordinary woman, mother, and pillar of our EdgeGamers community, DrkChocolate! Since joining us on February 15, 2016, you have been the heart and soul of our Team Fortress 2 campaign, earning the well-deserved title of "Mom" to us all.

Your countless years of dedication and tremendous support have not only shaped the experiences of many gamers but have also created a welcoming and nurturing environment for everyone. Your leadership, wisdom, and kindness continue to inspire us every day.

Thank you, DrkChocolate, for your unwavering commitment and for being the incredible leader that you are. Here's to many more years of fun, friendship, and gaming adventures with you.

Enjoy your special day, DrkChocolate DrkChocolate 🥳🎈🎁

#HappyBirthdayDrkChocolate #EdgeGamers #TF2Mom #GamingCommunity #Leadership

Art: Everyone | Writing: Everyone | Wishing you a Happy Birthday: Everyone

LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to EdgeGamers Social Media:
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Had a blast playing with you and the other people from the minecraft community. Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday Drk!
I first met you at a low point of my life in 2020, but you and the rest of TF2 are the best community of people and friends I've ever met and I appreciate it so much.
You helped me feel like I was welcome somewhere in the middle of the lockdown, after I had moved away, and I had no friends and couldn't go outside as we were a high risk family. So just having some people to hang around was fantastic.
I wish I could give you a gift, maybe next year!

Latest posts

Back