CS Jailbreak What Jailbreak maps do you want to see ported to CS2 first? *TIER LIST*

Clouds was always popular, I was a big fan of all the original jailmaps - by RedDragonKnight and Christy. They've made some of the most popular CS:S maps back in the day and they both made some for CS:GO.

Hello, I am the original jb_peanut mapper. I am thinking of either updating peanut or making a new cs2 map! please can you give me some feedback as to whether there is any interest in peanut remake?
dude i will be forever thankful if you add the door game back that was next to main cells and is now bhop

Hello, I am the original jb_peanut mapper. I am thinking of either updating peanut or making a new cs2 map! please can you give me some feedback as to whether there is any interest in peanut remake?
I was ao disipointed when i saw it was gone it would makr me so hsppy if you would add it back.

Peanut is a server favorite and has been for many years. The map is simple and easy to navigate with memorable paths. I think if you do decide to make another map, consider making it cohesive just like peanut is. The beauty of peanut is it's simplicity and that's why a majority of our players love your map!

Latest posts

Back