CS TTT What TTT maps would you like to see on CS2?

These maps are bringing back memories, people already named my favorites but I appreciate the work you guys have put in to bring TTT over to CS2!!

Waterpark
if you didnt see the BN for CS2 updates in the spoilers for TTT waterpark is already added with a night version, if you mean another waterpark map ill add it to the list during the summer

CS2 TTT Updates

With the stabilization of the Jailbreak server, I am happy to announce that our TTT Server is in the works. And while there's still a decent chunk that needs to be worked on, we have made very good progress over the past few weeks on a working TTT Plugin. There has also been good progress porting over maps. There is also the addition of Night Versions of a few of the maps.

While there is no official server yet, there is a TTT Dev Server where we will be hosting testing on when players are needed, so keep on eye out on Discord for a @CS-Testers ping.

Below is any information of what's currently done and what's being worked on.
Please note this might not include EVERYTHING being worked on

Maps Currently Ported
ttt_dolls
ttt_apehouse
ttt_apehouse_night
ttt_bikinibottom
ttt_biocube
ttt_biocube_night
ttt_closequarters
ttt_clue
ttt_highschool
ttt_nipperhouse
ttt_subway
ttt_terminal
ttt_waterpark
ttt_waterpark_night

Currently Done
Role Assignment
Logs
Round System
No Kill-feed

Needs Testing
Shop
Taser
DNA Scanner
Role Distinguishing (Traitors seeing other Traitors)
This is the best i can do without spoilers. but currently more maps are being ported over as I make this post.

For now some maps are finished porting and @blank_dvth sorry to disappoint you but ive worked my ass off on biocube so its coming back with a surprise.

dis man thinks biocube is bad? Naw ttt_sonic_final is bad.

Please let me know what TTT maps that can come back I got at least 71 ttt maps on me that I can port over!
what is TTT?

All the maps with the giant hidden wiener 5.7; The 2 I remember were the minecraft map with the pirate ship and the hot air balloon and the highrise office building.

If you ever need someone to help test, let me know!!
keep an eye out for the CS-Tester Ping as a test is scheduled soon.
How about the good old classic desperados?
Will add it to the list
All the maps with the giant hidden wiener 5.7; The 2 I remember were the minecraft map with the pirate ship and the hot air balloon and the highrise office building.
any maps that have the wieners will be removed per the TTT Manager.

that's hella lame
I apologize for the confusion on this.
It’s not that those maps aren’t being added, but they just won’t be added for a while, at least till someone finds a way to port them correctly, because I believe for Spock at least, when trying to port them, was having issues getting a lot of stuff on those maps to load. So we decided to postpone adding them.

Latest posts

Back