CS TTT What TTT maps would you like to see on CS2?

For now some maps are finished porting and @blank_dvth sorry to disappoint you but ive worked my ass off on biocube so its coming back with a surprise.

dis man thinks biocube is bad? Naw ttt_sonic_final is bad.

Please let me know what TTT maps that can come back I got at least 71 ttt maps on me that I can port over!
defently CQ - Dolls - Rats_kitchen those were the popullar ones and maybe rooftops and pool idk the actual names of them

rats highway, drybones swamp, manor night (with the fog), and fistful. all of which and old pg guy named dimes2dope either made or edited :)

He also commented on the watterpark workshop post saying he would port it if he had time, so anyone is free to do so if they can

realistically, fistful is the only real option since the others are "too high skill" (the fog) or too big.

defently CQ - Dolls - Rats_kitchen those were the popullar ones and maybe rooftops and pool idk the actual names of them
Dolls has been ported already and from what i can gather is going to be one of the first maps to be played on when tech is done with getting TTT set up, i do not know what CQ is, rats kitchen maybe
ttt_subway and ttt_waterpark!
subway seems really popular so ill try, waterpark has 2 versions so ill do em both
Subway not gonna lie. Fav map.
like i said above ill do it
rats highway, drybones swamp, manor night (with the fog), and fistful. all of which and old pg guy named dimes2dope either made or edited :)

He also commented on the watterpark workshop post saying he would port it if he had time, so anyone is free to do so if they can

realistically, fistful is the only real option since the others are "too high skill" (the fog) or too big.
highway ill try but anything with fog at all will be pushed dead last cause im still learning the new CS2 Hammer and fogs are my worst enemy.

So with this in conclusion there should be at least an additional 5 maps for TTT give me time and it should be ready at the end of the month for all of em, if not then next month cause im trying to make sure working at the front end is worth it and if it isnt imma have to rethink where i will be working at.

I know some of these have been mentioned/confirmed already but I'd like to see: Closequarters, Dolls, Subway, Rooftops, Ape House, ChEsS & tEa, Krusty Krab and Clue.

Dolls has been ported already and from what i can gather is going to be one of the first maps to be played on when tech is done with getting TTT set up, i do not know what CQ is, rats kitchen maybe

subway seems really popular so ill try, waterpark has 2 versions so ill do em both

like i said above ill do it

highway ill try but anything with fog at all will be pushed dead last cause im still learning the new CS2 Hammer and fogs are my worst enemy.

So with this in conclusion there should be at least an additional 5 maps for TTT give me time and it should be ready at the end of the month for all of em, if not then next month cause im trying to make sure working at the front end is worth it and if it isnt imma have to rethink where i will be working at.
CQ is closequarters

Here's a long list from me for TTT maps xD

Kirbycity
Hoodrat
Dolls
Damons Mansion
mcvillage
murdertown
princesscraft
rats
rooftops
stadium
subway
terrortrain
waterpark
closequarters
bikinibottom
banzai

As what Jacko Jacko said for those who miss ttt you’ll have a chance to see the maps again! Keep an eye out on pings!

Would love to see the simpsons and undertale maps.... cant remember exact names but they were my favorites

Latest posts

Back