Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think just for now could you add maybe one more map to the rotation? maybe cpl_mill since everyone agrees to it (Italy is getting WAY to boring)

not to mention the server is gradually dieing of player count..

ok, here's how i see it. Highschool and any cal map, are fun maps. I like them a so do most people. The problem is pubs. Those maps don't attract pubs, so maybe a rotation with one or two popular maps, like italy or office, then put some maps on there like highschool and some cal maps. or even put dust2 on there for the rotaion.

It would be nice to have other maps on the server besides Highschool......It doesn't matter if it's a good map. In my opinion, if you overplay one single map people will get bored of it and stop playing it (of course dust 2 is an exception to this rule).

ok, so i actually saw highschool at 20+ today. thats the second day its been on. That's impressive. Lets just see if this picks up, then if it does, *nudge* *nudge* new server? *nudge*

lol highschool has a nast glitch in it (trash can jump and the HL2 error which got me banned)

so i dont like it much to be honest, if anything make it something worth while.. like cal maps rtv with 2 awps and cal time.. that'd bring in most ppl lol

It is true most of the time on Italy the t's have the advantage, either your haveing a rele good time on T owning, or haveing a rele bad time on CT getting pwned.:eek:

ok, so i actually saw highschool at 20+ today. thats the second day its been on. That's impressive. Lets just see if this picks up, then if it does, *nudge* *nudge* new server? *nudge*

yea, the new map does fit for more people so more people tend to be on it ( i know your quote is bout the old one)

lol highschool has a nast glitch in it (trash can jump and the HL2 error which got me banned)

what are you talking about exactly, and btw physics props you can glitch on to shoot you or somehow kill you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back