Italy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostly Harmless

Internet Traffic Regulator
=(eGO)=
So, how you guys like it? ive noticed not too many people like hostage rescue maps anymore. Would you guys want another de_ map? i was thinking maybe dust1.

If you're going the bomb route on maps, how about inferno, nuke, or a cal- or non-cal rotation map? Just from experience whenever on an RTV server and de_dust1 comes up it gets complaints and people nominate for a new map within minutes.

Since we can't get a cal rotation which are all de maps I would suggest de_cpl_mill. It is an epic map. But yea Italy is fun for a bit....

I will agree with Blindsfell that De_Cpl_mill will be a good map to change to. The map is amazing. Though i do LOVE italy. Cpl_mill is also an epic map to try.

de_cpl_mill is a very fun map, I think lots of gamers that play on the eGO servers would liek a de_cpl_mill server to play on.

I think that if we do a cal rotation pus italy_tactics- i think thats the map. with rtv, in my opinion, that would be the best since no one will get sick of the same map

in my opinion, here's the enjoyment level of italy...

1t)You enter the server, can't wait to do good in Italy!!

Option A: Play T and camp house for a 4:1 Ratio..

Option B: Play CT and rush like a beheaded Chicken into 8 T's for a good 1.2:1 Ratio (For me at least..)

Okay, it's fun on T side.. But not fun at all on CT (me and OfficeDepot got sick of me and him soloing against 6 T's camping house..)

If I can make a suggestion..

Try de_season, de_cpl_mill and de_inferno_pro

Pros:
1)FPS FRIENDLY (gives 20-30 more FPS than dust2 and italy)
2)Pub Maps (Designed to be balanced Evenly for CT's and T's
3)No Repetition (You can do alot of different strategies in these maps)

Cons:
1)Not well known in the Source Community (But 2 are Cal Maps)
2)Everyone prefers Dust2..

But, these maps do give great gaming experience. You of course won't have a high player count such as dust2 or office, but if you give it a while, you may just get something..

Also this is just a suggestion, as a person who is sick of Dust2 and cs maps..

-Deagle Master

P.S. 40 Bomb I have attained in Italy <3

im not even an official member of the css division (im all bout some dod baby!) but Inferno, Nuke, cpl_mill, and cpl_fire are my favs.

or westwood :) i used to play a few servers where they had rtv and westwood got played almost 24/7

My suggestion is only if Italy starts doing bad. Cause if it does like dust2- w00t, and maybe *nudge* we could get another server *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* and get that to be my suggestion.

Yeah, the thing I find about Italy is that T's have the advantage, especially since they camp the house, 90% of the time when I play Italy the T's win due to camping the house. I try to join CT as much as possible and as you said, I get a terrible kdr as a CT. It would be great to have other maps in the server like office, mill, cobble, train, etc...It would not only raise the server population, but when the time comes in a scrim we will know the maps well and have experience.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy Italy, but I think I speak for the majority of us when I say that we need to add some other maps to the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back