The Mic and You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Executive
This has become quite a bit of a problem lately. The mic spamming and unneeded conversations are getting very bad. The mic may be a good tool to use to let your team know that an enemy rush is coming, it's also useful to let your team know you need some help at 'B' or 'Long Hall'. The mic is used for game play, not general conversations. We are here to play a game of Counter Strike: Source, not tell your life story.

The chatter on the mic is getting out of control and it needs to calm down. Clan members are tired of it and pubs are tired of it. There have been plenty of warnings and mutes given so lets calm down a bit...

-Legend

TBH, been waiting for a topic like this, seriously, it is getting way out of hand, to the point where i disable the mic reception altogether, which is a hell of a hampering....

so yea, no more spam ;)

The mic can also be used to general community chatter. I talk to people about the community/whatever else is going on, and no one has yet to tell me to stop talking. Frankly, unless someoen is truly mic spamming, ie, SCREAMING into the mic, I usually don't mind at all.

I agree with IllLegend that it has become a problem recently. If you think it's a problem, do not be afraid to say something. We've had e's and even eG's who didn't say anything until I took action.

If you do get muted, that should be a warning to cut out the mic chatter. If you continue to chat incessantly after being given a second chance, you will be removed from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back