Server Rule Idea

you can try to put a 10-20 secs on the rules before they can accept so they get to read all the rules

like they get 20 secs before the option to accept or deny comes up

that sounds pretty good, but people may just not read them and just watch whats going on. I like the rules on the wall thing, but it seems like it would be harder than we think.
The rules should also be on the motd.

Last edited:
I don't see what good this would do honestly. I think we already make the rules very clear, and when good natured people slip up we warn them nicely. That's what admins are for. Also, I don't think it would make any difference on legitimate trouble makers.

I don't see what good this would do honestly. I think we already make the rules very clear, and when good natured people slip up we warn them nicely. That's what admins are for. Also, I don't think it would make any difference on legitimate trouble makers.

WORD! Thats what i'm sayin :p

I don't think there would be any benefit to adding them on to the wall. It would look less professional, for one thing -- unnecessary modifications always do. Also, most people, it seems, follow the rules just fine. I doubt that seeing rules plastered on a wall will deter a young hoodlum... people who deliberately mic-spam and swear and such don't do it because they don't know there are rules; they do it because they are rude.

Latest posts

Back