No Block on office

Should the no_block plugin be installed on Office?

• Yes! no_block would be awsome

• No thanks.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostly Harmless

Internet Traffic Regulator
=(eGO)=
Do you want or feel we need the No_block plugin on office? The no block plugin allows you to pass through other players without being blocked. The downfall of this is it makes it very hard to stab someone. Vote and discuss please.

WOW! This is so ironic... I was talking to Noob about blocking 2hours ago. I would say blocking is a strategy, since you have to climb on someone to get to the top. So, no.

I say yes so you can finally not get blocked. Though get a different noblock so it allows to go through your teammates but not enemies? (Team Fortress 2)

I say yes so you can finally not get blocked. Though get a different noblock so it allows to go through your teammates but not enemies? (Team Fortress 2)

That's the downfall with CS:S no_block. you pass through enemies too. making it harder to knife someone.

Same here, I would rather be blocked then be able to run through teammates. Although you could probably hide in an enemy lol. But my vote is No for No Block

No block = takes the only realistic part of the game out.
Leave it in! People are going to be blocked no doubt, but I think Office is a map that with no block, it would ruin it.

I see their is no point in office to stand on somones head to get to another place.. An i see it very nice that you can also run threw an enemy As u both are flashed an your reloading.. Run threw em! ahaha scare that nooby! Knife is sposed to be way harder! id like to see someone try an knife me in person! ahahaha but yes... Id rather run threw people instead of be stuck in the same spot.. An when i get to my destination Theirs 3 of them already their..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back