Most Talented??

Silent rocks everyone in teh clan and spider-prime is the best outside of the clan. not because he is first but becasue he can knife anyone he wants with ease

Does everyone remember that one guy? He was awesome, I think his name was.. mostlyhoffless or something..

Irrelevant, in a pub setting (that does NOT ALLOW all weapons to be used may I remind), you really can't judge how good someone is, since they are going against people in a pub, you would need to put these people against each other to see who is best.

I call for a Who's The Best Tournament...like we had in TF2 (i don't know if they still do that). Top Player on winning team is the best for that particular month!

I call for a Who's The Best Tournament...like we had in TF2 (i don't know if they still do that). Top Player on winning team is the best for that particular month!

im up for that :D See if i cant get my name out there on the "BEST OF 08 LIST" :D

I think the snowman is easily the best in the clan. For never moving he does a great job and he plays more than anyone else.

Daria is amazing. Oldie is one of the greats. Dr. Death, well when he tries he is one of the best. I know there are more but just cant think of. sry to those of u.

I truely agree with zoomer about the tournament. We should make it an event. I also agree with V in that we should unrestrict all weapons because you cant base a decision on a pub. So we should lock down one of the servers and unrestrict all weapons and make a tournament.

Latest posts

Back