Jail Break Friday, 10-24-08

Rogue Sniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
So we decided that we're going to have a Jail Break event on this Friday, October 24th, 2008 at 7PM PST, 8PM MST, 9PM CST, 10PM EST.

Well heres how its going to go down.

The maps:

ba_prison_break_final
ba_alcatraz_b8

(Do not argue with the map choices!)

The rules (to make sure we all understand):
[Taken from Jail Rules thread in eG private)

The rules in the: rules apply along with the following. If you have never played Jail then join T and ask someone how its played.

3. Whenever there is one terrorist left alive, he/she has the right to a last request. It can be just about anything they want, i.e get a gun, get to runaway without being chased, etc. I personally don't think a last request should be to get to kill 5 cts without any fighting back. So it's your call on what a suitable last request is.

4. I don't care what people say, CTs DO NOT get last requests. Even if it's 5 on 1, they have to play the way Jail is meant to be played.

5. CT's must open cells by 1 minute after round starts, if that doesn't happen, one ct gets kicked randomly every 30 seconds cells aren't opened.

6. CT's are not allowed to give a gun to a T only to kill them, that is the same as freekilling, which is not allowed under any circumstance.

11. If there is one CT left, he/she is allowed to kill the remaining Ts.

12. No Simon says this is due to possibility of lag, etc

Additional Rules regarding for this event!:

T's Will be muted, Admins or not. CTs will be unmuted.

You must play as a CT for atleast 2 rounds on each map, so we dont get everyone being stuck CT or T and keeps a variety of players on each team.

Doesnt matter or not if you have a mic to be CT, just dont give orders.

Dont complain if someone freekills most likely this will rarely happen as not everyone will be speaking on the mic at once.

Another thing to prevent too many to talk on the mic at once, there should be a leader chosen for the CTs, basically to tell the Ts where to go, while other CTs warn Ts not to get close, drop guns, etc.

Team ratios:
2CTs for every 3Ts

For Admins Only:

Dont unmute yourselfs if you're on T

Only unmute yourself if you're on CT and unmute e's if they join CT

Dont kick people who freekill let it go, this is event for fun. Only kick them if theyre mowing down the team, but as a member of eGO they should know the rules.

Password will be posted at a later date & time.

Remember this is an event for fun, so relax and take it easy, nothing to get stressed over.

Hope to see you all there! :D

Last edited:
i remember the first time we played jail back in zadoris map that was the funniest event evah!!! i hope this one is just as fun

Aww what are you trying to do to me! I am going to a haunted house but i wish i could make it... dont forget to REBEL! lol

I think that the time until CT's HAVE to open cells should be a minute thirty, simply because there are some maps where the CT spawn is reaaallllyyyy far away and there's usually someone grenade spamming the armory. Even then, sometimes accidents happen and a CT is blocking the poorly designed single person door (Sorry, Mappers.) accidentally and they get there a little late. I play CT a lot and crap happens all the time only to have an admin on T screaming at us at 5:00.

Eeeehm What time is it so fore Denmark / Copenhagen? ;P

According to: timeanddate.com

it would be at 4:00 AM CEST on Saturday

I think that the time until CT's HAVE to open cells should be a minute thirty, simply because there are some maps where the CT spawn is reaaallllyyyy far away and there's usually someone grenade spamming the armory. Even then, sometimes accidents happen and a CT is blocking the poorly designed single person door (Sorry, Mappers.) accidentally and they get there a little late. I play CT a lot and crap happens all the time only to have an admin on T screaming at us at 5:00.

Again this is e's, eGs, and eGOs so there shouldnt be problems with people not being let out before 5.

Also maps we will be playing dont have that problem (maybe alcatraz but Im hoping as members of eGO we can let people through)

I hope thats not again 3.00 or ... in night because I live in germany and every day when so many people are on the server, in germany its ~ 4.00 in night and all sleeps :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back