Admin School

I'm sorry i missed a lot of things on the meeting, but i would like to know more about this Admin School.

Also, i would like to know the names for the teachers. Thanks :)

Admin school in CS:S is not currently available. It will be available and more information will be available after the DOD:S admin school is up and running smoothly.

Admin school in CS:S is not currently available. It will be available and more information will be available after the DOD:S admin school is up and running smoothly.

This is incorrect.

We have an admin school. It will be ran by Dr. Death. We havent started it due to a technical error with recovering a few threads that were deleted on accident in the admin school forum. i have been told that this recorvery process is the #1 priority at this time and we should be back in action soon.

I'm sure if there is room e's will be able to come and get a heads up on how to admin. It's always good to know the server rules :)

Well as I understand what we'll learn in the Admin School is how to act in some difficult situations, which means you should have the admin powers to do something. Es dont have admin powers... so whats the meaning for them to learn?

e's can go to understand the rules and be prepared to become an admin if we decide to promote you. Also, e's will look MUCH better than the rest of crowd when you attend it.

Latest posts

Back