Deagle

gotrice

EGO Zealot
I need work on my aim for deagle but I need to know this: I know for a fact that the aim for deagle is a little off when you are walking, so what place is the best to aim?

for a deag, your going to want to kill him under 3 shots and aiming at the head to the best way to do it is ether stand still or you can strafe back and forth and every time you switch direction strafing, your gonna want to get at least a got in the chest "if better the head". For long distance crouch and take your time shooting on his neck with the bottom half of your cross hair. If your close range and hes spraying at you and theres to corners to hide around, just full out charge him aiming kinda low and thinking when and were you shoot him. For corners just strafe around it and if your good, go for 1 shot deag to the face. I hope this helps

If I had to give advice, upgrade to a para and you don't have to worry about aiming. All you need is the W key and left mouse and you're set :)

This should tell you everything you need to know about the deagle.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCjLi9EXB2U&feature=related[/ame]

The player giving the lesson is a very experienced European Source player. He plays in the CGS and hes a BEAST on lan.... trust me.

If you need any other in-game help, just hit me up anytime. I would love to help you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back