Need small maps

Insurge

EGO Zealot
Hey guys, yesterday I got my own server running (huge thanks to rogue sniper and dunk!) so me and my friends from school can play together without me having to go through mountains of servers looking for a server that isnt empty and doesnt lag like crazy. Anyways so far I have 2 maps that I mainly play on the server: fy_iceworld and scoutknives. I need some more small maps that are perfect for 1v1 and 2v2s (I can only support 4-5 players without the server lagging like hell). If you have some nice maps please post them :) Just so I don't have to go through 10 different versions on fpsbanana a link would be greatly appreciated, but not necessary. Thanks in advance!

Edit: You may be wondering - Why not bring them to eGO servers?! The reason is their computers are outdated so they lag on big maps such as Dust2, but they don't lag on iceworld and scoutknives (small maps). Also they did play on eGO DM server but thats gone now.

Last edited:
Check out alliedmodders website, they run the gungame mod and have some tutorials on how to install. Most of the fy_ maps and aim_ maps are small and good for a few people to play on. Also they are more of what your looking for i think.

Cool, thanks! Will this increase anyone's ping or slow the sever down at all? I would like that rpg mod that me and my friends came across while going through server, if anyone knows where to find that. You like level up special skills, it was pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back