Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daria

Ill be off for some time I am not leaving the clan hopefully I will see you all again in a half a year or so. If you need me ill be in Camp Lejeune, N.C. By Tuesday

If I dont see you all... well hopefully you all stay strong as a clan :)
Great times with you all! I wont even bother trying to name names too many of you all... but if your on my friends list at least I accepted you so you know who you are.

p.s.Zegz and everyone else vying for my #1 spot, you never took my spot as #1 in dedust2 without me being there, so it doesnt count!

Semper Fidelis!

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCKK!!!! BYEEE!!! well CYA in a half a yearrR!!!!!

Good Luck Daria

Daria, we will all miss you and Good luck. i cant wait to see you again. after i read this i already miss you pwning me and everyone else..... and dont worry, NO ONE CAN TAKE UR SPOT

Camp Lejeune.. it's only two hours away from me!
In my sleep deprived delirium, I seem to have lost my train of thought on what I was going to say after that.
Anyways, SS!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back