Important [CS2 Jailbreak] Features Roadmap / Suggestions Mega-thread

ADD
jb_moonjail_v2 and jb_lego_prison_v1 and jb_lego_jail_v8
(map variety would be cool, I know its a pain in the ass to port over all the minigames)

ADD
!rtd (PLEASE)

REMOVE
AVALANCHE, THAT SHIT BLOWS (or don't, because map variety is good)

sincerely,
puppyenjoyer

!votepass
with enough votes current warden is passed to get rid of unwanted wardens or troll wardens

Adding map nomination cool down would be cool.

It's not super applicable right now, because there's not many maps. But, sometimes the server can turn into a clouds/quake repeat.

I think a cooldown of 3 would be good right now, increasing as more maps get added.

Adding map nomination cool down would be cool.

It's not super applicable right now, because there's not many maps. But, sometimes the server can turn into a clouds/quake repeat.

I think a cooldown of 3 would be good right now, increasing as more maps get added.
Once the map pool grows, we will 100% explore adding a map cooldown feature.

!votepass
with enough votes current warden is passed to get rid of unwanted wardens or troll wardens
I feel like if this got added it should be for people with DS. Think with all players having this available it will always be used wrongly

!votepass
I feel like if this got added it should be for people with DS. Think with all players having this available it will always be used wrongly
I feel like these could be a decent idea, however how its said here its not very necessary as any admins online can just fire the warden. But what I was thinking is a sort of "warden ban" (not the best word for it ik) where with a certain amount of votes you can temporarily ban someone from being able to take warden. This would only work for round start and having the person only being able to take warden if the previous warden died, as if a warden dies its pretty necessary to have someone else take over the round. There would be some problems with it in cases of disliked people (usually kids) being a target for this type of stuff but nevertheless I like this idea

I feel like these could be a decent idea, however how its said here its not very necessary as any admins online can just fire the warden. But what I was thinking is a sort of "warden ban" (not the best word for it ik) where with a certain amount of votes you can temporarily ban someone from being able to take warden. This would only work for round start and having the person only being able to take warden if the previous warden died, as if a warden dies its pretty necessary to have someone else take over the round. There would be some problems with it in cases of disliked people (usually kids) being a target for this type of stuff but nevertheless I like this idea
I' still in favour for longer CT-bans. Let's give decent people who make to many mistakes a day CT-ban instead of having to ban them from the server as a whole

Here's a list of some things I've noticed some are more suited for bug reports but didn't want to fill out a report for every issue.

• !hide
  • mute T knifing sound in stacks (makes it very hard to hear warden)
  • !music / !stopmusic
  • !mhud
  • StatTrak skins don't work on some maps (undertale, ect)
  • T side skins don't work on CT and vise versa (used to work on CSGO not sure if it cant be fixed)
  • Roulette does damage to Ts on clouds
  • Soccer balls disappear sometimes when pushed into a wall / soccer balls not bound to soccer fields (vip)
  • The gate on button game on mcbeta gets T's stuck inside somehow
  • Boosters on all maps seem to be busted
  • Cant jump bug on undertale if you spawn in the cell with jump restriction
  • !sd, (pls no gun game / zombies)
  • noscope LR only gives you 10 bullets instead of 999 like it used to, having to reload can be annoying
  • LR invincibility, only the T and CT in the LR can kill each other right now any CT / T can kill a CT / T in an LR
  • !teams command
  • !count command
  • !st at aim
  • Multiple marker colors like red / blue would be helpful especially when asking Ts to vote / pick between two games
  • Last guard HP has been debated since it can extend the round but maybe a standard 200 hp instead of 100 if there are 10+ T's left

Here's a list of some things I've noticed some are more suited for bug reports but didn't want to fill out a report for every issue.

• !hide
  • mute T knifing sound in stacks (makes it very hard to hear warden)
  • !music / !stopmusic
  • !mhud
  • StatTrak skins don't work on some maps (undertale, ect)
  • T side skins don't work on CT and vise versa (used to work on CSGO not sure if it cant be fixed)
  • Roulette does damage to Ts on clouds
  • Soccer balls disappear sometimes when pushed into a wall / soccer balls not bound to soccer fields (vip)
  • The gate on button game on mcbeta gets T's stuck inside somehow
  • Boosters on all maps seem to be busted
  • Cant jump bug on undertale if you spawn in the cell with jump restriction
  • !sd, (pls no gun game / zombies)
  • noscope LR only gives you 10 bullets instead of 999 like it used to, having to reload can be annoying
  • LR invincibility, only the T and CT in the LR can kill each other right now any CT / T can kill a CT / T in an LR
  • !teams command
  • !count command
  • !st at aim
  • Multiple marker colors like red / blue would be helpful especially when asking Ts to vote / pick between two games
  • Last guard HP has been debated since it can extend the round but maybe a standard 200 hp instead of 100 if there are 10+ T's left
Nice list, I do think that having 10 bullets in noscope though is a cool (if unintended) addition to LR, as it adds that extra suspense to the fight!

Latest posts

Back