Daria

PSSST hey, PSST hey you i heard that daria has a 7th sense where she can smell oncoming enemies. Then she has her character find something particularly stinky to roll around in so her enemies cant track her character

Sir, have you been drinking tonight?

LAWLS non i ahvnt been drink im only 16 and the second part about the poo is from a you tube video made by some of my wrestling coaches old wrestlers making fun of him. He smells really bad all the time so they made it so he rolls around in something stinky aty 4:30 in the morning so his enemies cant track him... its called coach greese

LAWLS non i ahvnt been drink im only 16 and the second part about the poo is from a you tube video made by some of my wrestling coaches old wrestlers making fun of him. He smells really bad all the time so they made it so he rolls around in something stinky aty 4:30 in the morning so his enemies cant track him... its called coach greese

Coach grease? Is that akin to garbage juice?

I'm surprised this hasn't been locked yet. Why aren't there threads about my and MY amazingness?

^ because Daria>Cryptex...
actually, Daria>almost everyone
And I don't think Daria uses a sense of smell... I think she mind controls people to move toward her bullets.

Latest posts

Back