You know you play to much CS:S when...

You know you play CSS too much when you're holding your friend's airsoft gun continually saying R.

lol YOU GUYS ARE LYING YOUR GRAPHICS ARE LIES!!!!!!! CUZ IN QUEBEC IT DOSENT SAY WE SAY OTHER IT SAYS WE SAY POP THAT IS LIES!!!! We say PEPSI!!!!!!!!!!

You know you play CS:S too much when you're trying to cut someone in line, and you say to yourself, "Just keep pressing W."

!down skillbox, he's only good if your in a box

you play too much CSS when you try to kick people in real life

You know you play Too much CS:S when:

You have a skin for your AWP thats a bullet hovering over a finger
aka: The magic bullet

WHAT!!!!!!!!!I DONT PLAY TOO MUTCH CSS AND I HAVE THAT SKIN :D !chair !chair!!!!!!!AND DOWN SKILLBOX I USE CAPS ON MSN AND ON PS3 ALSO!!!! (BUT NO ON SCHOOLWORK LOL) here just a little place with no caps for you mostly :D

WHAT!!!!!!!!!I DONT PLAY TOO MUTCH CSS AND I HAVE THAT SKIN :D !chair !chair!!!!!!!AND DOWN SKILLBOX I USE CAPS ON MSN AND ON PS3 ALSO!!!! (BUT NO ON SCHOOLWORK LOL) here just a little place with no caps for you mostly :D

NO MATTER WERE YOU DO IT IT IS STILL ANNOYING!! ^^!chair

!up zadori

i almost fell out of my chair whan i read that. LOL

When you yell !UP (name) or !DOWN (name) (including saying "exclamation point") to someone when you are happy or mad at them

ZADORI, I THINK YOU HAVE A PORBLEM WITH CAPS LOCK!!! AND ALSO, THIS CAPS LOCK THING IS CONTAGIOUS!!!!!! NOOO!!! I HATE YOU ZADORI!!! !argh!argh!chair

Latest posts

Back