Help Me Plz!!!

ShootMe!

I made one post
hey guys i joined the group you told me to to be an admin but i havent gone to admin school so i dont know how to do all the admin stuff when necisary. can anyone plz help me?

it will not let me go to that website it says
vBulletin Message
ShootMe!, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

well just kick and ban people being unneccesary and rude. give thema warnin then if they keep doing it ban them or kick them. for eX.) if there a guy swearing or disrespecting other players then kick them. ifu r in jail server and a guy freekilling, warn him first and tell him to type rules into chat. if he still does. kick him. but DO not ABUSE your admin! that means do not be selfish. if u want a diff map dont just change the map! do a vote and see what other people want.

FIRST OFF...

1) make sure that you are part of the CSS: EG usergroup
-if you are not, then go to the "my usergroups" tab and select it and click join group

2) once you have made sure you are part of the group, you need to set up your maul account.
-to do this, click on the "maul system" tab and follow the rules to verify your ID

3) now you need to go to admin school. To get to this, go to the CSS tab and find the link that says private forums. Then you will need to click on the forum labeled --EG ROLL CALL--

4) once u are in this forum, click on the "Start Here" post. There, you will follow the rules to be able to gain your admin.

--To gain admin powers is not that hard as long as you read everything and follow the rules. if you need further help, add me to your friends if you havent already. Ill be willing to give you a step by step guide in a chat box!.... good luck!!

Yeah, if you need any more help. PM me and we can set up a time to get on vent or steam voice chat and I can talk you through everything. Just let me know :)

thank u all for your advice i will take it to great consideration
O2 ur advice helped the most and i was only missing one step thank u all again

Latest posts

Back