Jail Server Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you also make it that if the T's are out of their cells before we open them we can kill them

you cant even keep them in the cells in the first place, if theyre in the cell block(prospect) that should be fine but you cant force them to stay in the cells.

Well I've been muting all the T's lately and unmuting all the CT's but then there are some people who say that this rule doesn't apply anymore. Does the T must be muted rule still applies? Cuz I don't really believe the people who say it doesn't anymore so I still mute the T's...

Some possible additions to the MOTD/rules page...
  • ALWAYS warn before killing
  • A 2T to 1CT ratio works best
  • Talk one at a time...

There has been a LOT of confusion about the server jail rules and now a lot will be fixed with these updates implemented.

Changes:
- Ts can now no longer use the mic to chat (Reason: Too many people talking and therefore Cts have a difficult time to do things/give orders)
- You MUST have a MIC in order to be on the CT team (Reason: Better communications and commands through the mic)
- Ts should use text chat to plan or chat to respond to commands, etc.
- There is a new MOTD that has most of the updated information.

>>-----NEW MOTD------<<

Reminder for all eGs and eGOs REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR MAUL!!!!!! !argh

Note: There should be another rule permitting what games can be played/what games cannot be played in the jail server. For example, there should be a rule saying that Simon Says is a no no, or something like that since that game is banned. Just a suggestion, don't need to do this but I think it'd be nice to let players what can & cannot be played.

Note: There should be another rule permitting what games can be played/what games cannot be played in the jail server. For example, there should be a rule saying that Simon Says is a no no, or something like that since that game is banned. Just a suggestion, don't need to do this but I think it'd be nice to let players what can & cannot be played.

/agree !argh

Yeah, I hate it when the CTs try to do simon says and when we tell them its banned, we get killed. :mad:

Since were regulating mics we should regulate the amount of time you need to give in order for a t to drop a weapon, been having trouble with that.

Agreed.
Most people dont realize there is a 1-2 second microphone lag.
When a CT says "Drop the gun" They say it way too fast and they say it 3 times,
however as soon as they switch to the gun and attempt to drop it they get shot.

Yeah when i play there is constantly free killing,cussing and afk people. then you have people with 10 Ct's and 6 T's it gets annoying after awhile so we always need and admin on the server...

new item that should be made

the billy club

like the glock you can use 1 shot and semi auto

so like a billy club , you can hit but it takes little heath to keep T's in line so they listen up

and right click then it moves to the mode that should put them away

say a T is running twards you right click then hit should make them fly back so they cant hurt you

MAKE IT PLEASE I DONT KNOW HOW !!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back