Jail Server Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson

EGO Addict
=(eGO)=
There has been a LOT of confusion about the server jail rules and now a lot will be fixed with these updates implemented.

Changes:
- Ts can now no longer use the mic to chat (Reason: Too many people talking and therefore Cts have a difficult time to do things/give orders)
- You MUST have a MIC in order to be on the CT team (Reason: Better communications and commands through the mic)
- Ts should use text chat to plan or chat to respond to commands, etc.
- There is a new MOTD that has most of the updated information.

[ame]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/blueberryzrush/Jail_Server_MOTD3.png[/ame]

Reminder for all eGs and eGOs REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR MAUL!!!!!! !argh

oh and i forgot THERE WILL BE TO MUTCH T's CUZ PEOPLE WITH MICS CAN JOIN BOOT TEAM SO THEY WILL GO T IF THEY WANT AND TEHRE WILL BE LIKE 12 VS 2 CT THATS LIKE WHAT!!!!!!!

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O 10 ON 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS LIKE YOU NEED PRO CT'S FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O The best ting for teams is like 12 to 15 t's vs 10 ct's

Since were regulating mics we should regulate the amount of time you need to give in order for a t to drop a weapon, been having trouble with that.

What if we have a mic, but prefer not to use it. I.. I dont want to stun the other with my beautiful voice :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back