We Need An eGO Machinima!

oh, can i be an additional story writer(aka im the last resort), i dont have full on ideas but small little things that could add some humor here and there

Well now there's going to be a big setback (until August 11 or so) because I have sleepaway camp starting tomorrow :/

Until then, I'll add all of you on the list with your new positions, and I think that the storywriters should get started together on a solid story while I am gone.

I'm really sorry guys, I'm so hyped to see all of the enthusiasm, and if you guys still are into it, we can do the filming when I get back :]

This is right during the first semester of college but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot.

Idk what role I'd be needed for. I suppose I could "act" but I've got a decent computer for filming:

4 gigs of Ram
Geforce 8800GTX

Verizon FiOS internet

I've also experimented with story writing in the past so I may be able to contribute there as well, but I'd probably be best as a filmer. If I act I'd be best suited as the star trek guy in the red shirt...

Last edited:
I may be interested in helping on the script writing as well, just brainstorming of whatever. how bout we set up a time to meet on vent and talk.

I would set a lead storywriter to arrange all of the meetings, but I'm leaving at 6:30AM tomorrow morning, so I cant set anything up.

Deagle has messaged me with a base for a storyline, so if all of the writers PM him, maybe he'd set-up a time and be the lead writer until I get back.

If not, then all of the writers just agree on a meeting.

(also Vert, I'll add you as a storywriter ;])

well i know at least for me, i wasnt here when you suggested it. you should join in panther, we need you creative (psycho :\) touch. maybe it just wasnt time back then for it, but it seems like guys are excited to do it now. you should help, itll be fun

Latest posts

Back