We Need An eGO Machinima!

Zack

Well I was looking around SourceRadio and I notice a lot of the Machinima they have for CS:S, and I think that it would be awesome to get our name spread around even more if we take some time, write a good storyline, and make a sick war movie in CS:S.

For those of you who don't know what Machinima is, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machinima
Is where you can find out all of the information.

If you decided not to read, and are still questioning what Machinima is, it is basically showing off what a game can do by recording yourself in the engine.
Many people have furthered that idea by making intense videos out of games, with great storylines and actions.

If you guys are interested and really want to stick with this idea and get an eGO CS:S Machinima filmed, then post here what you would like to do (help with the story, apply for a role, help film, etc.)

WHILE I AM AWAY, I WOULD LIKE ALL OF THE STORYWRITERS TO CONTACT EACH OTHER AND MAKE UP A SOLID STORYLINE.

I will update this line with roles I need: FILMER (with high quality PC and internet connection) STORY WRITER, AND ACTORS.

SETBACK: DUE TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP (lol), FILMING WILL NOT START UNTIL AUGUST 11 OR SO.

CREW:
Zack(me) - StoryWriter/Actor
Deagle Master - StoryWriter/Actor
Dr?? - StoryWriter/Filmer/Cameraman (Main)
Mystery Penguin - Actor/Cameraman (Source Recorder)
Rogue Sniper - StoryWriter/Cameraman (Fraps)
Vert - StoryWriter/Actor
Panda Monium - Actor
Blackhawksniper - Actor
Cryptex - Actor

Last edited:
ah so is this like the "red vs blue" or "leet world" (on source radio)...sounds cool

Last edited:
Yea, so Vert, are you in?

Deagle, what role do you want?

And guys just to let you know, I don't have a story down yet so I want to get a couple of guys to just go on Steam with me and we'll jot down ideas.

OK guys, I got all of your names down for acting :]

(PM me if you want to change your role or help with another thing too)

Vert, would you like to join in?

Ok guys, so now we still need actors, but now I need some storywriters and filmers.

Yea, so Vert, are you in?

Deagle, what role do you want?

And guys just to let you know, I don't have a story down yet so I want to get a couple of guys to just go on Steam with me and we'll jot down ideas.

well i was in theatre for 3-4 years.. and I have a knack for stories as well..

Ok Vert I'll add you as an actor (unless you want another role)

Deagle, I'll add you as a storywriter too, and Rogue Sniper, I'll put you down as a cameraman.

NO Fraps sucks with the source engine please please use source recorder! and I can be camera man, I know how to use sourcerecorder

okay, you can use that then, because from what Ive seen and experienced FRAPS is a lot quicker and easier to use and still 100% HiDef recording with a low file size

I record in 1920x1200 or i can do 1920x1080
internet right now can be laggy, hopefully this is fixed this upcoming monday

Last edited:
Rouge sniper that may be with other games, but for some reason fraps hates source engine, everything looks all pixelized and crud, I tried making a skins vid once, real bad quality

Rouge sniper that may be with other games, but for some reason fraps hates source engine, everything looks all pixelized and crud, I tried making a skins vid once, real bad quality

that may be your experience with FRAPS, but Ive always got perfect video and audio quality on CSS, TF2, and DoDS.

We can use more than one cameraman for different angles filmed quicker, and if FRAPS doesn't work out, you both could use the Source Recorder.

Latest posts

Back