Counter-Strike TTT suggestions

Yuma

Rookie
=(eG)=
This is just things that I feel need to be done, in case some of these things aren't being worked on though I'm sure most of these are already in development.

1. colored bodies for IDed corpses.

2. It absolutely needs to be made easier to see other player names when hovering over them, it is impossible to tell who you are looking at half the time because people are moving around too much for you to stare at them for the 2 seconds it takes for their names to pop up.

3. Again I'm sure this is in development but we need to be able to easily tell apart our T buddies, I've free killed my T buddies on accident too many times so far.

4. There's not much else besides just getting back all the old features that made TTT great in CS:GO.

Upvote 0
Hi Yuma Yuma , thanks for the suggestions, most/if not all of these are more of a Tech thing since they're the one's who do these type's of things, but I'll try to give my input on them.

1. colored bodies for IDed corpses.
Body Identifying isn't perfect at the moment and will definitely be something that'll be worked on, and hopefully colored bodies will be possible once figured out.

2. It absolutely needs to be made easier to see other player names when hovering over them, it is impossible to tell who you are looking at half the time because people are moving around too much for you to stare at them for the 2 seconds it takes for their names to pop up.
3. Again I'm sure this is in development but we need to be able to easily tell apart our T buddies, I've free killed my T buddies on accident too many times so far.
Being able to distinguish who your Traitor Buddy is hard right now, mainly because (as far as I'm aware) a lot of stuff that we had in CS:GO TTT isn't possible at the moment or it hasn't been figured out yet (blame Valve), but this is something we'll hopefully figure out in the future and is definitely something that'll be high priority regarding TTT. As for seeing other peoples names easier, I'm sure something is possible to make this easier, but that's something Tech will have to figure out.

4. There's not much else besides just getting back all the old features that made TTT great in CS:GO.
We'll hopefully have TTT back to what it was like in CS:GO, but in all honestly, it's possible that this will take a while, especially with certain things being harder to do or not possible.

Last edited:
As for the colored bodies, they will be automatically colored when a player dies or when a player gets within a range. The normal body IDing is impossible due to how valve handles scoreboard in CS2.

Latest posts

Back