CS Jailbreak CS2 Jailbreak Mapping Tutorial

WOULD YOU BE CURIOUS IN LEARNING HOW TO MAP?

• yes

• YA

• Total voters

mouse pouch

Fazbear
=(eG)=
HELLO JAILBREAKERS!
Recently i've gotten into the habit of MAPPING again and I've been teaching my friends about the new tools that be used in the new CS2 Hammer!
WOULD YOU BE CURIOUS IN LEARNING HOW TO MAP?
i'd be down to teach people over summer stuff or remake a tutorial I am just curious if people are even interested in learning to map in the first place :)
RESPOND TO POLL

I also plan on making a thread releasing new screenshots of my new map JB_VORTEX SOON so be excited for that

b4 and after vip

1714196710394.png
1714196720875.png

Been waiting for cs2 to be a stable game to try and get into mapping. Would love a tutorial or anything to help getting into it!

Literally just applied for the mapping team because I got some cool ideas for some maps and want to learn how to be more proficient in Hammer, and who better to learn from than you. So glad you're a part of this community, mouse pouch!

Literally just applied for the mapping team because I got some cool ideas for some maps and want to learn how to be more proficient in Hammer, and who better to learn from than you. So glad you're a part of this community, mouse pouch!
W man PROMOTE HIM

Hé, je voulais créer une carte, étudie-moi xD, i wanted create i new map ! jb_zues_map xD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back