Important [CS2 Jailbreak] Features Roadmap / Suggestions Mega-thread

Jacko

Jailbreak Connoisseur
Manager
d1PQLcy.png

If you haven't seen it already, we have soft-launched a basic CS2 Jailbreak server. Connect IP: 104.128.58.156

This is still in the early stages of development so expect bugs and server crashes. Please report issues in the Bug Report Forum: https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/bugs/ . For server crashes we kindly ask that you detail the time, map, player count, and acvitiy at the time of crash.

Below is a list of features that we are currently looking to add to the server in the future. They are in no particular order and we will continue to update this post with additional features we intend to develop. Please post any ideas or suggested server features you would like to see implemented in Jailbreak.

List of features on Roadmap:
  • Last Request (!lr)
  • Cancel LR (!cancellr)
  • Special Days
  • Last Guard
  • Nominate Maps
  • Warden Menu:
    • Lasers, paint, markers, teams, countdown timer, special treatment (!st), !count, etc.
  • DS Perks:
    • colored name, chat, custom markers, join message, DS Chat, !autortd, !ghost, !votekick, !voteban.
  • Credit System / Roll the dice (!rtd)
  • Gangs
  • Warden Health / Armor set to 125
  • T Jihad Bomb (C4)
  • Show enemy player name above head when aiming at them
  • Option to toggle leg view on/off
  • Hide teammates command (!hide, !n)
  • Spectate player command (!watch [name])
  • Jailbreak Battlepass?! Soon™
GREEN TEXT = IMPLEMENTED

Please note that some of these features may not be added due to source2 limitations. This list is a work in progress and we will continue to notify you all once we start releasing more updates.

Happy Gaming! :cool:

Last edited:
Implementations I'd like to see.

Guard Role - Medic
Add a new role to queue for while on guard. Use !m at the start of a round to queue as a medic. Medics have the ability to heal guards / prisoners while only being able to equip a pistol. Medics are equipped with medi-shots that replenish every 1:30. A Medic shall not give a prisoner a medi-shot unless instructed to by the Warden. Medics cannot be reassigned after the original medic dies. For every 20 Prisoners add one open medic slot.

Prisoner Role - Mole / Rat
A randomly selected prisoner will be spawned as a Rat / Mole. The affected prisoner will gain the positive effect of seeing CT outlines through walls within a certain distance. This will provide one person with exceptional information that can be used for/against their team.

Last Request - High Roll
The Prisoner rolls a die of their choice. (D6 / D12 / D20) Whatever the die lands on the guard must then chose if the next roll will be higher / lower than the prisoners roll. (EX: Prisoner choses High Roll. They chose a D6. The prisoner rolls the die. The chat displays the number (5). The guard then selects Higher / Lower in a menu/chat. "Higher!" The die then rolls again. If the die lands on anything higher than a 5 the Guard wins. If it lands on anything lower than a 5 they lose. If the die lands on the same number they tie and the LR will be redone.)

Last edited:
Warden permissions to effect player collision cvar (mp_solid_teammates)

!wub - Warden unblock.
!wb - Warden block.

This would allow custom games to be played where players need to stack on each others heads (chicken fight, first team to stack to three, prisoner pile-up [prisoners' fighting to get on top of each other to reach a monument]).
Can also be used to keep prisoners obeying commands better, i.e; if they arent fully unstacked when warden says they will be body blocked and it will be obvious because they will be stuck inside of eachother, or players can be better kept in single file line, can also be used to deny rebels from abusing the protection that even stacking with one player can offer.

I've heard arguments against this that it will break maps, but if at round start it's set to 0, and warden can turn to 1 or 0 when ever he wants it shouldn't really matter.

------------------

Oh, and reputation should not be added lol that shit was cancer

Last edited:
Can also be used to keep prisoners obeying commands better, i.e; if they arent fully unstacked when warden says they will be body blocked and it will be obvious because they will be stuck inside of eachother, or players can be better kept in single file line, can also be used to deny rebels from abusing the protection that even stacking with one player can offer.
It's especially for this reason I find it unlikely that we will implement this. Preventing prisoners from stacking is extremely OP.

Suggestion:

Create an official EdgeGamer's CFG file with bindings built for jb/TTT. Instruct users to create a backup of their CFG file and if they'd like to merge them then open them both up and copy what you need to the edgegamers file and keep the backup.

• Add random themed questions to earn credits at the start of the round 🧠

• Remove (or not implement) the old reputation system on cs go 👀

• !ws and !knife commands for low incomes players 💸

!wub - Warden unblock.
!wb - Warden block.

This would allow custom games to be played where players need to stack on each others heads (chicken fight, first team to stack to three, prisoner pile-up [prisoners' fighting to get on top of each other to reach a monument]).

I've heard arguments against this that it will break maps, but if at round start it's set to 0, and warden can turn to 1 or 0 when ever he wants it shouldn't really matter.

------------------

jb source 😭

d1PQLcy.png

If you haven't seen it already, we have soft-launched a basic CS2 Jailbreak server. Connect IP: 104.128.58.156

This is still in the early stages of development so expect bugs and server crashes. Please report issues in the Bug Report Forum: https://www.edgegamers.com/forums/bugs/ . For server crashes we kindly ask that you detail the time, map, player count, and acvitiy at the time of crash.

Below is a list of features that we are currently looking to add to the server in the future. They are in no particular order and we will continue to update this post with additional features we intend to develop. Please post any ideas or suggested server features you would like to see implemented in Jailbreak.

List of features on Roadmap:
  • Last Request (!lr)
  • Cancel LR (!cancellr)
  • Special Days
  • Last Guard
  • Nominate Maps
  • Warden Menu:
    • Lasers, paint, markers, teams, countdown timer, special treatment (!st), !count, etc.
  • DS Perks:
    • colored name, chat, custom markers, join message, DS Chat, !autortd, !ghost, !votekick, !voteban.
  • Credit System / Roll the dice (!rtd)
  • Gangs
  • Warden Health / Armor set to 125
  • T Jihad Bomb (C4)
  • Show enemy player name above head when aiming at them
  • Option to toggle leg view on/off
  • Hide teammates command (!hide, !n)
  • Spectate player command (!watch [name])
  • Jailbreak Battlepass?! Soon™
Please note that some of these features may not be added due to source2 limitations. This list is a work in progress and we will continue to notify you all once we start releasing more updates.

Happy Gaming! :cool:
Pog

You guys could put in a new plugin for betting. I saw this feature on a TF2 server and basically, you type !bet and put up creds for whoever you think will win the round. If I bet 500 creds on CT's to win, and they win I get 500 creds if they lose I lose 500. In TF2 there is no betting limit. but for JB I was thinking like 500 or 1000 considering how often T's win.

Ex:

ItzzDibly: !bet 500
Pop-up: 1. CT's
2. T's

You guys could put in a new plugin for betting. I saw this feature on a TF2 server and basically, you type !bet and put up creds for whoever you think will win the round. If I bet 500 creds on CT's to win, and they win I get 500 creds if they lose I lose 500. In TF2 there is no betting limit. but for JB I was thinking like 500 or 1000 considering how often T's win.

Ex:

ItzzDibly: !bet 500
Pop-up: 1. CT's
2. T's
I think, further down the road, this could be an interesting idea if it was expanded upon. Since most rounds end in a T win, and the max bet is 1000, it would be a pretty easy credit farm. Players could also collude to win / throw rounds, which would just lead to a bunch of metagaming headaches, so I could see how this could be a bad idea in general. But in the future, it could be cool if it gave you a bet multiplier based on the odds of a certain team winning a round.

For example, based on the CT:T ratio, player stats, and outcome of previous rounds, the bet multiplier for CT and T side would fluctuate up or down. So if the T's had already won 6 rounds in a row, there weren't a lot of CT's, and most CT's had bad K/D's, you would only get something like 0.5x return on your credits compared to if you bet for the rare CT win, which might have a 3x credit multiplier since they are less likely to win the round.

I think this could be a cool idea in the future if it were expanded upon. Since most rounds end in a T win and the max bet is 1,000, it would become a relatively easy way to farm credits. Players might also collude to win / throw rounds based on whichever team they bet on, which could definitely lead to a bunch of metagaming headaches, so I could see how this could be a bad idea in general. However, it could be interesting if there was a bet multiplier based on the odds of a certain team winning a round.

For example, the bet multiplier for the CT and T sides could fluctuate based on the CT:T ratio, player stats, and the outcome of previous rounds. So if you bet on the T side, and they had already won 6 rounds in a row, there weren't many CTs, and most CTs had poor K/D ratios, you would only get something like a 1.2x return on your credits. But, if you bet on the rare CT win, it might give something like a 3x credit multiplier since their chances of winning the round were lower.

Last edited:

!wub - Warden unblock.
!wb - Warden block.

------------------

YES. I miss collision.

I think, further down the road, this could be an interesting idea if it was expanded upon. Since most rounds end in a T win, and the max bet is 1000, it would be a pretty easy credit farm. Players could also collude to win / throw rounds, which would just lead to a bunch of metagaming headaches, so I could see how this could be a bad idea in general. But in the future, it could be cool if it gave you a bet multiplier based on the odds of a certain team winning a round.

For example, based on the CT:T ratio, player stats, and outcome of previous rounds, the bet multiplier for CT and T side would fluctuate up or down. So if the T's had already won 6 rounds in a row, there weren't a lot of CT's, and most CT's had bad K/D's, you would only get something like 0.5x return on your credits compared to if you bet for the rare CT win, which might have a 3x credit multiplier since they are less likely to win the round.

I think this could be a cool idea in the future if it were expanded upon. Since most rounds end in a T win and the max bet is 1,000, it would become a relatively easy way to farm credits. Players might also collude to win / throw rounds based on whichever team they bet on, which could definitely lead to a bunch of metagaming headaches, so I could see how this could be a bad idea in general. However, it could be interesting if there was a bet multiplier based on the odds of a certain team winning a round.

For example, the bet multiplier for the CT and T sides could fluctuate based on the CT:T ratio, player stats, and the outcome of previous rounds. So if you bet on the T side, and they had already won 6 rounds in a row, there weren't many CTs, and most CTs had poor K/D ratios, you would only get something like a 1.2x return on your credits. But, if you bet on the rare CT win, it might give something like a 3x credit multiplier since their chances of winning the round were lower.
w idea thanks for expanding upon this i'm too dumb to think of how to make the idea better

Latest posts

Back