CS TTT CS Jailbreak CS2: How do you guys feel after testing it

Ventesu

24/7 Spotify Addiction
=(e)=
I personally don't like CS2, the layout, the buy menu and everything else feels like a copy of Valorant. I was never a fan of Valorant but I can tell that they tried to copy it's flow. What do you guys think?

I really like the sounds and the feel of the game, and i do like the new buy menu, i just wish you could use more smgs/shotguns because 5 is too little

It's ok, but it feel's too saturated for me.
It sounds good for the most part.
Also, the new Buy Menu isn't that good in my opinion.

I still prefer CS:GO personally, but that could be the 20k+ Hours I have over the years talking.

It feels....off. The sounds for pistols is silly, the ak sounds awful, and so does the galil. The spray also feels weird, but it's a learning curve. almost feels too "fuzzy" and not clean cut? (i know its just beta, but it feels round, not square (i know that doesnt make sense))

It feels....off. The sounds for pistols is silly, the ak sounds awful, and so does the galil. The spray also feels weird, but it's a learning curve. almost feels too "fuzzy" and not clean cut? (i know its just beta, but it feels round, not square (i know that doesnt make sense))
This is actually largely due to desync, causing sprays and peeks to feel off.

I've posted a thread for a fix here.

Last edited:
So far it feels pretty smooth and solid. The audio is definitely an adjustment for me but not in a bad way. I had my audio settings fine-tuned in CSGO to where I could pinpoint footstep locations in range and hear the subtle sounds most people miss. I'll get there in CS2 eventually but that'll come in due time.

I really like the changes and updates to all the maps so far. It's refreshing but still familiar. Although I don't play the modes often, I can't wait to see the updated Wingman-exclusive maps and ones from like Arms Race and such.

A lot of you have been saying the sounds are good, in my opinion they are horrible. Everything is muffled and just feels off. Maps feel more T sided, mostly due to the AK being easier to hit headshots now I feel like. I actually like pistol rounds more now compared to CSGO.

Also, I think it is a loss opportunity to buff some unused guns, like the CZ, M249, etc. I also wouldn't mind some more guns to be added. Overall, though, it needs a lot of improvement, but I like the new smokes and the idea of the new buy menu.

I think the update is great overall and a move in the right direction but I am not a fan of the sound. It feels like I have the "Advanced 3D Audio Processing" sound enabled which I usually had disabled on CSGO.

I hope when the game fully launches they allow for more audio settings. Everything else feels great and I am mosttly excited for the new content will see mappers create with the new mapping tools.

A lot of you have been saying the sounds are good, in my opinion they are horrible. Everything is muffled and just feels off. Maps feel more T sided, mostly due to the AK being easier to hit headshots now I feel like. I actually like pistol rounds more now compared to CSGO.

Also, I think it is a loss opportunity to buff some unused guns, like the CZ, M249, etc. I also wouldn't mind some more guns to be added. Overall, though, it needs a lot of improvement, but I like the new smokes and the idea of the new buy menu.
Adding new guns can wreak havoc on the meta. Remember the R8 incident?

Adding new guns can wreak havoc on the meta. Remember the R8 incident?
Never played R8, however, a shift in the meta is always welcomed imo. Plus, we haven't had a new gun since the MP5. The MP5 was released in 2018, 5 whole years since we have gotten a new gun.

exactly

Latest posts

Back