Favorite Games

Bowl of Water

Meditating
=(eGO)=
YO! So I am curious on what everybody's favorite Jailbreak map game is and to be more specific what map that game is on. For example, mine would be a tie between the climb or bhop on Lost Planet.

probably the climb on top of canyon dam, because u can trigger hop and escape and surf the side of the canyon

Warday on jb_clouds and Climb on jb_legobels_corp_v1d.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ace
okay, DUBSTEP SPIKES? is that a better answer

If i avoid the boring answers like climb surf and bhop, i would always go for some cs agario or any deathrun

I appreciate all games that are thematic with their environment, like ice climb on jb_avalanche. Even if they're mid.

Deathcrate-esque games where someone controls the death object are sick though.

Also towers of hell and GEOGUESSR

best jb game csagario because ill slam all yall, yall are sorry, im the best cs agario player to ever live, yall trash dont even say nothing

1. volleyball void - Everybody locked in, fast paced, easy to learn fun to master, i dont see most people hating this once they learn

2. alien bhop - fun movement

3. clouds extreme climb

alien dodge course. i saw fry die on the last jump.

Ah, the Jailbreak maps always bring out the best in gaming discussions! I've had a blast on maps like The Climb and Bhop on Lost Planet too, they're top contenders for sure. But hey, speaking of gaming fun, have you checked out Solitare Cash? It's a cool app that adds a twist to the classic solitaire game while giving you a chance to pocket some extra cash. It's a different vibe from Jailbreak maps, but it's definitely worth a shot if you're up for a change of pace!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back