Office kills me?

Kody

EGO Addict
Sometimes at the begining of a round ill randomly lose like 20 health and sometimes ill randomly lose like 3000 dollars, whats up with that.:confused:

It's you bank account line of credit, have you borrowed money from the bank and haven't payed it back? Once you pay it back you will be fine and they won't take your money/health.
!bank to access it

well its happened when i dont even use the credit, like ill just join the server and as soon as a spawn my health gets droped down, and maybe a few rounds later i have 9000 dollars and it gets taken down 3000.

Bah, sure well go with the credit thing even though im sure thats not whats happening. But i still dont understand the health thing.

Thats the only issue that can take both your money and your health, when your ingame next time when you spawn see if it allows you to pay back any credit.

Yes, the bank is a cumulative mod (ongoing; doesn't reset) and keeps a track record of your balance and lines of credit, in your case the line of credit is large because they are taking $3,000 and hp.

Latest posts

Back