why?

why doesnt anyone in life like me? it might be the fact that i yell at everyone for everything and i tell everyone they suck, but i still think im likeable? if only somone couyld tell me how to not yell at people and start yelling less

p.s. yellin owns

People don't like to be yells at and reticuled. If you yell as much as your say maybe you should just cut it out and play the game lol. I don't personally know you but if you were respectful and just had fun i would have no problem liking you. Just chill out and have fun you will be fine :p

Hey man all I can say is dont take life too seriously. My motto is "Go with the flow". Something happened in the past? Let it be in the past, you cant change that. Just look onto the future. Just relax and chill, dont get worked up over little things. Now this doesnt mean dont get careless, I mean I do get tense sometimes too but I try to ignore things that dont affect me much. If you're more relaxed people will like you more.

Last edited:
lol my motto is..." i dont care"...ill say that phrase to pretty much anything! anyways i like you crapoli...except for when your on the other team and kill me

yeah....ya need to chill like a frozen banana...and frozen bananas taste good on a stick covered in chocolate.....mmmmmmm.....bananas.

I thought about it and i think every morning you should look in the mirror... give yourself a big hug... and say at the top of your lungs YES I CAN! It worked for Professor Klump!

O GOODNESS... This is been going on long enough why cant the safety dance and bacon coexist as they once did? In the time before humans inhabited the earth!

Latest posts

Back