Real life injury playing CS:S

Lobo

Forum Fiend
y'know CS is a dangerous game of CT vs. T where there are headshots galore and death by HE grenades (sometimes even by smoke grenades, no really!) but has anyone hurt themselves while sitting at their computer playing?
I have....stoopid wireless mouse fell on the floor in the middle of a serious point blank range assault rifle show down and I went to grab it off the floor and hit my head on the corner of the desk and put a pop knot on my head big enuff to hitch a trailer to. heh...PLEASE tell me someone else has done this.

Hehe fail. I have a feeling Ima get hurt soon when I get cheap killed I will hit my desk. Though my desk is bending in so all this weight if it falls make break my legs :( Really scared with this desk!

Counter Strike Source and your own desk is one.

I kept on dropping my new mouse because my legs are entangled by long wires.

I havent seen him in a while, but we had a player named Easy_Kill. He would play for like 8 hours straight everyday. His doctor told him he had to stop gaming so much because it was messing up his wrists and arms

I havent seen him in a while, but we had a player named Easy_Kill. He would play for like 8 hours straight everyday. His doctor told him he had to stop gaming so much because it was messing up his wrists and arms

lol i think this is hilarious
and how does eomone play for that long everyday and be happyu about themselves

1. it gets boring
2. its just saad they play that long
3. dont they have other things to do in their lives?

lol i think this is hilarious
and how does eomone play for that long everyday and be happyu about themselves

1. it gets boring
2. its just saad they play that long
3. dont they have other things to do in their lives?

Must believe in CSS religion god of No-Life Gaming

*Not that I'm making fun of people though who really do love css or any other games that much*

I did see him quite a lot when he was around. He was the definition of a gamer.

Worst I've had is playing for 8 or so hours straight and my eyes being unable to focus right. I had to sit with my eyes closed for an hour, and it threw off my blood sugar for a while too.

I lean forward in my chair typically and a few days ago i got excited because i was about to rebel and i did a butt plant hitting myself with the chair as i fell lol...

I did see him quite a lot when he was around. He was the definition of a gamer.

Reminds of the South Park episode "Make Love Not Warcraft"

-"Gentlemen, we are dealing with someone here who has ABSOLUTELY no life"

-"How do you kill THAT which has no life"

hah this happend like 2 weeks ago when i got my new headset i got up to get a drink triped over the cord,my whole cpu/router fell and made my graphics glitch and i almost spraint my ankle :p + i had to get a new headset

another time i was leaning back in my chair and it fell backwards and i hit my back on metal :(

Hmm, don't think I have any game related injuries to share. Although my college roommate busted his knuckles punching our metal dorm door because he was pissed off about about his computer having a CPU fan problem.

im ghetto..i have a chair that when i roll around in it, the wheel will come off without me knowing so when i lean the whole chair tips and falls over..ive fallen out of it like once or twice....

i havent really gotten hurt while playing css ...only whenever i get angry and go pyscho on my computer for LAAGGGGG

hmm My desk has razors on the side of the desk of where the slideing keyboard place thing would be and sometimes when someone like Ill legend on jail servers kills me from the behind I would freak out and I would cut my knees and other body parts.

I HAVE ALOT OF CUTS AND MARKS

Latest posts

Back