Computer Problems.

Hey guys just letting everyone know that my Counter Strike is down at the moment. Every time i try to load it, it exes out of itself. Just want everyone to know that im not gone. im still here and will be back on as soon as possible.

Try reinstalling.
You might have made a bind recently, thinking that it would do something (i.e. buy weapons),
while in reality someone may have trolled you and made one that might auto-F10 and you copied it into your autoexec.cfg file.

Or you may simply have a virus.
Run virus scan recently?

Its most likely a registry error, theres some file steam told me to erase that fixed that for me...sadly i dont remember it lol:confused:

do you a-get a hl2.exe error or b-just start and nothing happens?
Best thing to do is use the usual steam cure4all fix :D Turn off steam, go into your steam folder and delete your clientregistry.blob, restart steam
Tell me if that works

im not sure if any of yalls answers may be the answer to my problem....

Not particularly in the EGO d2, but in other dedust2 maps i can sometimes see through the floor in tunnels...it looks like glass and sometimes black and purple checkerd

-i know it has to deal with my graphics card but does anyone know what i need to do to solve this problem?

Grooves answer seems logical. But this has happened more then once. After a couple of days it will work again, but i get tired of it hapening.

Latest posts

Back