Cs:s Basic Training!!!:)

Do you need help in CS:S?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, I'm not so good at counter strike and I know Were going to have a basic training set up and I would love it if someone could help me out in cs:s I'm really bad. I NEED HELP. so if any of you that think your really good and want to help me out add me to friends my steam login is [agricolae] or pm me. I've already asked dr death lol but he passed :mad::mad::mad: hes amazing. anyway if anyone else is thinking the same thing I've already embarrassed my self so comment and maybe someone will help us! YEAH;) I'm not that bad but i'd like some help i was just wondering if anyone would volenteer. My computer is really bad too im trying to get a new one but....

Love,
Molson Canadian

P.S. I know people are out there like me come on comment.

Last edited:
yea dude I'll help you out too add me on steam Timati1010 is my name I'm available on Friday :) so add me and we will talk.

Great ways to get better. Play a lot duh...
When your dead spec the best players/anyone and watch what they do in regards to placement, where they aim, look ect...

Play Gun Game to get really good at getting headshots with every type of gun and how to use them.

Aim maps and Scout maps the same thing just they normally only have AK/M4 and deagles or Scouts.

Knife maps not so much but being a good knifer is always good and it cant hurt.

Theirs a whole bunch of game play specific traits on what to do but a lot of that comes with practice and intuition. And good luck with getting better I can help in game a bit if you want but im probably a good example of what not to do.

Ummm, aim better? :p

As one of my friends puts it, "If you die to someone who's spraying, then you're not aiming good enough."

ya I am not consistent when i play like I will win the marksmanship award(7 kill 1 round) and then I won't get another kill for 5 rounds, so like I said I need help with consistency

To be honest, THERE is no sure way to get better. You just can't get better overnight, you might not even EVER get better. Play time doesn't really mean much most of the time, I know people who have been playing for 4 years and are still the same they were back then. Not everyone can be great at the game.

Only tips I have is B-4-6 (CT)

thats exactly my point lol consistency I am good some days and really horrible some days like my brother is amazing almost all the time but I'm not so good like I can go 20 and 10 but the next hour of play all the sudden be 10 and 20....

One thing that I have noticed in the EGO de_dust2 server is that alot of CTs like to rush out long A. And I am sure you guys think that by rushing out long A you might get a few T's and maybe even pwn the t's that are spawn camping.

So lets say that you rush out long A one round and kill 6 T's outside of long A. Now the very next round you try the same thing, thinking that you can get the same amount of kills. But now all the T's that you killed the previous round are all gonna be waiting for you to rush out long A. You rush out and get killed instantly bc of all the T's camping long A. CHANGE UP UR TACTICS... don't do the same thing over and over again.

Remember this too "FLASHBANGS are your friend"

Also, remember that you won't always get a kill every round, but trying to force yourself to get kills may cause you to try something stupid and die. Be Patient!!

Last edited:
The Basic Training Group, can be found in the steam groups, via my name in steam Ken8699 or |BT|, My PC has quite litterally melted and im replacing it, in the mean while anyone from that group will be more than willing to help anyone.

Latest posts

Back