New eGO Group for CSS!!!!!

BubbaSparx

Forum Fiend
Please join this group!!!! it is only for eGO memebrs and it is a public group! here is the link

There is a eGO community group already. Please do not create random groups without consulting Leadership. We don't need 123123123123 groups roaming around. -Crimson

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't want to rain on your parade, but, I think we recently just consolidated all of our Steam groups. Also, when making a group with =(eGO)= in the name or =(eGO)= related its always good to run the idea by a council member first. :)

WiCked -

I'm pretty sure it's frowned upon to open up a steam group without the permission of the eGO leadership. I know for a fact it is in the TF2 division. You may want to contact an advisor or council member about doing this so that you don't get into any trouble if one of them runs across it first...

On a side note, a CS:S division group has been opened up by eGO. Check out the post here:

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49635

Last edited:
dont be so hard on him guys he was just trying to do what he thought would be good for the clan. he didnt know he had to run the idea past ppl

Yeah, I didn't mean to be a jerk. I was just trying to make it clear that it's kinda a big no no.

EDIT: I even put a smiley face to make it nicer :)

Latest posts

Back