Convince oldie to have these events!

Should we have these events?

• YES

• NO

• Total voters

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Executive
Convince oldie to host these events!! Vote in the poll now!!

Karaoke Tuesdays (Ill Legends idea)
3rd Person Thursdays (Skillbox idea)

I dont think we should because 1.Karaoke tuesdays would be so much spam and 2. because skillbox's idea im pretty sure you need to enable sv_cheats and type "third person" in console which in turn could lead to people turning on noclip, Moving objects, Spawning objects, and basic abuse.

I dont think we should because 1.Karaoke tuesdays would be so much spam and 2. because skillbox's idea im pretty sure you need to enable sv_cheats and type "third person" in console which in turn could lead to people turning on noclip, Moving objects, Spawning objects, and basic abuse.

XD !up TwistedZ

unless you can prove to me that at least 3 members of the css division have a voice i wouldn't mind listening to, the answer is no.

I like 3rd person thursdays, that hide and seek mod we had awhile ago was fun too. So yes, karaoke sounds like an excuse to play soundboards.

There IS a music room. You can pull one off with people of eGO as a whole and you can get a karoke going. People USE to do it before and we gave them a full channel to do it in too, but they stopped. You can still use the general rooms or music room to run little karoke parties. It doesn't have to be ONLY CS:S members.

I will sing for you on Vent sometime Oldie.
I'll take requests.. but not on the following genres:
Top 40 style
Metal
Anything really obscure
Not because I'm hating on the genres, but because I don't know most of those songs..

Latest posts

Back