Regarding rule breakers...

žέяo

Ok, so I have been in =(eGO)= for just a few days, but there are some things I think should be done regarding members breaking rules in servers.

I mainly play in the Jailbreak server. When ever a =(eGO)= rank is not on, I am CONSTANTLY seeing =(e)= ranks and even =(eG)= ranks breaking server rules. I just think that if people are going to be in the clan, yet break the clan rules while in their own server then you are just lying to yourself. I mean, just over the past hour I have counted 6 =(e)= members and a =(eG)= member breaking main rules such as :
  1. free killing
  2. not having a mic on CT
  3. swearing

I am not here to point fingers or name names, but I just think some of the Council members/Advisors deserve to know about this. I know it is hard to keep up with admins, especially on the weekdays, but I think this topic really needs some attention.

Well if you see someone breaking the rules just call any eGO, Advisor to come ;D And if you have none in your friend list add me :D killergagnon well im almost always on steam but im right next to computer always lol :D

or u could just copy the text of what there saying post it in ban reQUEST or send who is cussing to an advisor like mostly harmless and crimson and they will take care of it

or u could just copy the text of what there saying post it in ban reQUEST or send who is cussing to an advisor like mostly harmless and crimson and they will take care of it

correct. Members acting out of line is not taken lightly. Cpoy and paste exactly what was said and post a request ban. This is the only defense we have when no admins are present. Fill your steam friends with eGO members. Anyone of them will gladly help you when needed.

Latest posts

Back