Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebee

I made one post
My question is about the Admin School. I would really enjoy going to it and learning about all of the rules and how to use your admins "power" but im wondering is Admin School for eG's or e's or can both go. If e's can go then i guess i would really like to sign up :D

-bye-

You must request eG user acsess under "My Usergroups" then if they accept you can go to admin school

and dont forget to verify your MAUL

Alright thanks :D I should have verified my MAUL already :p but maybe something happened where i did not do it fully.

Theebee, you must be promoted in order to go to admin school. Since you have not yet been promoted, your request will be rejected, you have to be an eG or higher in order to do this.

Theebee, you must be promoted in order to go to admin school. Since you have not yet been promoted, your request will be rejected, you have to be an eG or higher in order to do this.

Hmm I heard that you can request admin school and you're more likely to get promoted but this is only what I heard....

same here in the meeting they told us that if your and e and you attend admin school your going to more likly get promoted? So how do you sign up?

In-game admin school is currently being set up for the CS:S division. Any information on availability for the e's will be posted in the division announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back