Rule Needed For Jail

iOprah

EGO Addict
Ok, Can we please make it a rule to have sound if playing Jail as a t, because i should not have to cater to thier handicapt of not having sound. I was kicked by kingkiller because i gave a command he did not listen and i killed him, He said he did not have sound, But when i asked who kicked me over the mic he responded. So please Make it a rule, thank-you

I was there, first, you killed twisted, not king. We were listening to music in vent, so we couldnt listen. You free killed, and then when we asked you why, you said you replied in sound, which we couldnt do. You were kicked for free killing, which you did.

I usually play later in the night, or listening to music, so I dont even have sound most of the time. I enjoy playing jail, so I shouldnt have to stop playing there just because I dont have soudn.

well i should not have to type because you are listening to music, so i am not there is no where in the rules that says i hhave to type because you guys can't hear. Its not my problem if you don't hear me then tough luck Because i Have a mic, and it is at a sound where you can hear me clearly.

Last edited:
Ok guys if you have music or anyting PLEASE DO NOT GO T if you cant ear mics because it causes these probs...

I was there, first, you killed twisted, not king. We were listening to music in vent, so we couldnt listen. You free killed, and then when we asked you why, you said you replied in sound, which we couldnt do. You were kicked for free killing, which you did.

I usually play later in the night, or listening to music, so I dont even have sound most of the time. I enjoy playing jail, so I shouldnt have to stop playing there just because I dont have soudn.

How are you going to hear people cussing over the mic?

If there are more then 3 admins on the server, I would turn off my sound if I NEEDED too. I think it's kind of ridiculous that you can't play on the T side, just because you don't have any sound.

I was on the server today and the situation was absolutely ridiculous. Both sides of the argument were idiotic, and there was no need for it. I left because I couldn't take it and I really hope this won't happen again, or I'm gonna abandon that server because not only is it full of the most whiny, annoying people I've ever played with, but it also slowly grinds down your nerves before 'till you go insane.

I was on the server today and the situation was absolutely ridiculous. Both sides of the argument were idiotic, and there was no need for it. I left because I couldn't take it and I really hope this won't happen again, or I'm gonna abandon that server because not only is it full of the most whiny, annoying people I've ever played with, but it also slowly grinds down your nerves before 'till you go insane.

Yea, too many people whine, its fun when you get good ts and cts i mean thats when im loving playing on jail, but then theres the whiny crowd. Basically i noticed that with 15-25 players its a perfect setup but then more it gets confusing as more CTs talk at once.

And e's let me say this stop whining about free killing we can only watch so much.

How are you going to hear people cussing over the mic?

I agree. Plus, some people might be muted if they switch from T to CT because in the jail server, T's are supposed to be muted no matter what unless an eG or eGO. All Ct's are unmuted unless us admins. mute a certain person for some reason. When I'm on the jail server, I constantly mute T's & unmute CT's so that if someone switches teams, they'll be muted/unmuted. We should get something to like automatically mute the person once they join the T team and automatically unmute the person once they join the CT team.

I agree. Plus, some people might be muted if they switch from T to CT because in the jail server, T's are supposed to be muted no matter what unless an eG or eGO. All Ct's are unmuted unless us admins. mute a certain person for some reason. When I'm on the jail server, I constantly mute T's & unmute CT's so that if someone switches teams, they'll be muted/unmuted. We should get something to like automatically mute the person once they join the T team and automatically unmute the person once they join the CT team.

Whe do not mute anymore whe just enforce because of that problem and V still its better to be ct with no mic then being T with no sound because its to easy for T's that as no soundto say cant ear and then knife when he types..

Garden, since I am on T, it won't be a problem, since all T's are muted. But granted this is late at night, or in the middle of the day, and there have always been admins. I only play with no sound for maybe 30 minutes , at most.

I find T works better, since I don't mind if someone kills me, but as a CT, I can make a mistake of killing someone.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back