CAL tryouts

Oldie

Thread Thumper
Date: Friday, September 26
Time: 6:00pm Central
Requirements: Must have been in the clan at least 2 weeks, or eG, eGO. Must have a mic. Must have ventrillo.

Post here if you wish to tryout, we will meet in vent on September 26, and you will get instructions from there for the server ip, password, and order of tryout.

Good luck!

Edit: No skins of any kind, Must be in css division.

Crimson: I'm pretty sure that when you have Skins on. You get kicked on the CAL server.

Last edited by a moderator:
USE OF GUNS SUCH AS M4, AK, AWP, and Deagle IS VERY RECCOMENDED! We will not look at people using P90's, shotguns, or any other weapon like that.

uhh... yhea... mostly, didnt you get the memo? we dont allow .... people who have been under the name Mostly Hoffless, sorry, thats just one of our rules.

yeah sign me up but cant make it friday night, i have work. So does this mean im not elligable?

USE OF GUNS SUCH AS M4, AK, AWP, and Deagle IS VERY RECCOMENDED! We will not look at people using P90's, shotguns, or any other weapon like that.

I might add mp5 to that list. :O
Do you have to be in the CS:S division?

your just jealous cuz i devastate with the p90 :p j/k I've been practicing with the m4 and AK so we will see whats up haha.

so.... I'm guessing knife/flashbang combo is out of the question...
Does it matter if I'm not awesome? can I still try out?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back