bank...maybe?

[O?]

Famous
hey ego! i was wondering if we could get a bank or something but i was talking to some members and they said the de_dust2 server used to have a bank...idk what happened but if there was any way we could get a bank, i know alot of players would be really happy :D thx lots

We actually just tried to set that back up again yesterday, but for some reason it has problems working correctly. It fails every time we try to load it. But we should be getting our new server box sometime in the next few days, so we will try to set it up again when that time comes. Trust me, we want bank back too :D

We actually just tried to set that back up again yesterday, but for some reason it has problems working correctly. It fails every time we try to load it. But we should be getting our new server box sometime in the next few days, so we will try to set it up again when that time comes. Trust me, we want bank back too :D

That's GREAT. I would LOVE to have bank come back, and I'm sure that quite a few people would like that, too.

:D

Latest posts

Back