Flashbang issues...

xplag

Thread Junky
Just a random question, but after you get flashed and are slowly regaining vision, what do you see? On my first computer I would see shadows of my desktop icons, but with my current computer I see a strobe type effect. Anyone else get weird or random flash recoveries?

o_O.. thats weird.. i think everyone usually gets a white screen.. then slowly regain consciousness

that might be a graphics issue

i get a white screen with message that says " you're dead" then it goes away and yea im dead lol

Fraps.

EDIT: or Cntrl printscreen, then paste the picture in paint or photoshop or something.

do you have a LCD screen if you do it might be because of screen burn in which is caused by the screen staying still say if you turn off the screen save or screen black out when being idol it will burn in. my tv does that because i watch espn all day and their hd channel has things on the side that say ESPN in side boxes and it stays there on my screen when im on a different channel best thing to do is turn your monitor off or i think theres a setting so your screen kind of turns off after being idol for sometime it may be hibernate or there's a setting to turn your monitor off after a few minutes of not being used.

Latest posts

Back