"My Usergroups"...

Sebulba

Poster
This section is confusing me a little...

Can you request access to any of them and hope to get in?....for example; Could I request to be in the eG or A|R or the cal groups or would I be invited to join before I could do that.

Basically, do you need permission before requesting to be in a group, or if I wanted to join the A|R group (example ;p) would I already have to be in the group to request forum access?

Sorry if there is any confusion with this post, even I'm confused right now typing this :p

Last edited:
Well, you can request it. If you were promoted and such. We deny those that are just requesting to TRY to get admin. However, transfers and legit requests are taken in. We also do checks to make sure if they're suppose to have that access or not.

Don't request to things your not in.

If you are in a house in DOD:S then only request private forum acces for the house you are in (I know this is CS:S Disvision but it's just an example).

yeah id wait until youve joined a particular group outside of the forums, and then request access to the usergroup. basically you are requesting access to the private forums and such

Latest posts

Back