Is bank comming back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Rayz

I made one post
As I remember the bank was turned off because it caused lag, which the server still has lol... So obviously no one is figuring out what is wrong with the server so I say( along with many others) that we put bank back on. Of course this is just a suggestion but I think if any of you agree with me you should just reply with yes or yay!! some positive response so we can see that I am not the only one that wants it back.

As I remember the bank was turned off because it caused lag, which the server still has lol... So obviously no one is figuring out what is wrong with the server so I say( along with many others) that we put bank back on. Of course this is just a suggestion but I think if any of you agree with me you should just reply with yes or yay!! some positive response so we can see that I am not the only one that wants it back.

I dont have that many lag spikes as before, not to mention we dont NEED bank.. it's just a handicap for all to be honest.. The council has done a good job of eliminating the lag which everyone had a issue with..

i think there were other issues with the bank other than it just creating lag. i think it was a bit about the first round banking during "pistol round". personally im ok with betting, or not even having anything....well mainly because my shotty is cheap >:)

I would like the bank to come back, but I respect the decision on eliminating the bank.

Me too of course, but the reason I started this was because every time i'm in the server I hear at least 1 person say "god i wish bank was back"...

Well there is still lag, and i think many people were disappointed when there was no impact bar showing up or the betting from what i have seen so i think they should put it back! It has the same amount of lag!

next time your in dust2 server (most likely that one) count how many times you get lag spiked...

before updates.. per round Id get 2-3

Now, i get maybe 1...

Trust me. The lag has decreased. Bank creates an extra word file. That links up with the server and EVERYTIME you use it or get money with interest. Its searches through A LOT of different people. We got a 3mb text file. Imagine how big that is. ONLY TEXT. NOTHING else. Bank WILL not return. Betting is going to stay. Reason being is that. Betting makes players TEST other guns and skills. I for one LOVE the bank. However, understand it really does test you with different guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back