Its going to happend MC JB

Ryderlb09

Rookie
=(e)=
We need a lot of upvotes to convince edgegamers that minecraft jailbreak would be very good for their "eGO". I am currently making every single cs2 jailbreak map into minecraft java, and everytime i complete making a map i will send it into edgegamers for them to fiddle with then if edgegamers decides to make a minecraft jailbreak server they will have the maps from cs2 ported into minecraft, this would be very cool if it actually happens and i will be very proud of my self for the first time in a long time. here is the link to minecraft beta so you can take a look at it https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/minecraft-beta-6256017/

Upvote 7
Interesting idea

I do have to comment on how hilarious it is that we're porting Minecraft CS maps into Minecraft though, had a good laugh at that one (I know that it's just the aesthetic, but still)

Interesting idea

I do have to comment on how hilarious it is that we're porting Minecraft CS maps into Minecraft though, had a good laugh at that one (I know that it's just the aesthetic, but still)
If you would like to you can upvote it and it might happen if we get enough upvotes

Latest posts

Back