Quitting

2020Vision

Poster
=(e)=
Dear EGOnians,

Its on this day I must be the bearer of bad news. Unfortunatly I will be quitting. It seems my time as the 2024 candidate for Future Manage of EGO has come to an end. I had a great run unfortunately I was unable to impress. I've been let down by who I thought were my people. I thought my ideas were great but it seems I was blinded by the unknowledgeable. To the people that stood by me, you are invited to my Birthday Party. to the unknowkning, I thought I had a lot to offer you, but you're dumb. on this day because of that group I will be quitting.

Please don't be sadden though. I will still be playing JB but under an unknown alias because I don't want to talk to any of you. I will now look forward to the sad times.

2020vision out.

Last edited:
What is this group you refer to?

EDIT: nvm i just saw the previous post XD

Last edited:
Dear EGOnians,

Its on this day I must be the bearer of bad news. Unfortunatly I will be quitting. It seems my time as the 2024 candidate for Future Manage of EGO has come to an end. I had a great run unfortunately I was unable to impress. I've been let down by who I thought were my people. I thought my ideas were great but it seems I was blinded by the unknowledgeable. To the people that stood by me, you are invited to my Birthday Party. to the unknowkning, I thought I had a lot to offer you, but you're dumb. on this day because of that group I will be quitting.

Please don't be sadden though. I will still be playing JB but under an unknown alias because I don't want to talk to any of you. I will now look forward to the sad times.

2020vision out.
:(

Latest posts

Back