Netflix Show Recommendations

Note, research these first. Some are very adult, dark and disturbing.

Stranger Things
Mind Hunter
Black Sails (Adult Prequel to Treasure Island)
the 100
Black List
Sandman
Happy!
I'll have to check some of those out, i have only heard of the 100, Black List, and Stranger Things! I appreciate the suggestion!

Kims Convenience, Outer Banks, Young Sheldon, S.W.A.T, Breaking Bad, Shameless, Cobra Kai, Gey's Anatomy, Lucifer, Money Heist, Peaky Blinders, Ozark, Better Call Saul, Ginny & Georgia, Orange is the New Black, Queen of Tears, Queen Charlotte, Super Natural, The Walking Dead, Never Have I Ever, The Queens Gambit, All of us are Dead, The Umbrella Acadamy, Narcos, Sweet Tooth. Bridgerton, Baby Reindeer, All American, The 100, Blacklist, White Collar, Vikings, Heartland, Virgin River, Gilmore Girls, My Life with the boys, monk, Fool me once, Evil, Outlander, NCIS, Black Sails, Pablo Escobar, Good Girls, Resident Alien, The Witcher, You, Griselda, Manifest, This is us, 3 budy problem, the last kindom, Anne with an e, and school spirits :)

Kims Convenience, Outer Banks, Young Sheldon, S.W.A.T, Breaking Bad, Shameless, Cobra Kai, Gey's Anatomy, Lucifer, Money Heist, Peaky Blinders, Ozark, Better Call Saul, Ginny & Georgia, Orange is the New Black, Queen of Tears, Queen Charlotte, Super Natural, The Walking Dead, Never Have I Ever, The Queens Gambit, All of us are Dead, The Umbrella Acadamy, Narcos, Sweet Tooth. Bridgerton, Baby Reindeer, All American, The 100, Blacklist, White Collar, Vikings, Heartland, Virgin River, Gilmore Girls, My Life with the boys, monk, Fool me once, Evil, Outlander, NCIS, Black Sails, Pablo Escobar, Good Girls, Resident Alien, The Witcher, You, Griselda, Manifest, This is us, 3 budy problem, the last kindom, Anne with an e, and school spirits :)
Holy, that's a long list :p !

There’s a lot of good shows you just named. I’ve binged NCIS 4 times now!

Also, Manifest is a great show!

If you like stuff like Squid Games, there was one called The 8 Show on Netflix that i really enjoyed

Latest posts

Back