Counter-Strike JAILBREAK Exclusive Agent Skins for Gangs

mouse pouch

Fazbear
=(eG)=
Hello Jailbreakers!

As the summer approaches many updates will be coming to jailbreak (hopefully!) and possibly the addition of Gangs!
This week the addition of the !agents command inspired an idea in a few friends of mine.

In CS:GO, Jailbreak had exclusive colors for gangs for Special Days.
However for CS2 we thought it would be really cool if you could have exclusive agent skins for gangs even during normal rounds! On both T and CT teams!

This would make it easy to identify your gang members or friends that are online and also to identify who is playing together which is always fun :)

To decide who has priority/reign over certain skins I present multiple options:
Option 1: Highest ranked gang online the server
Option 2: Always lock agents exclusively among top gangs (monthly, lifetime, we can decide)

Extra ideas:
Event Exclusive Agent Skins (win events and win skins for your gang and increase server outreach :D)

LEMME KNOW! Your ideas or opinions!
Disagree? Agree?

Last edited:
Upvote 4
Hello Jailbreakers!

As the summer approaches many updates will be coming to jailbreak (hopefully!) and possibly the addition of Gangs!
This week the addition of the !agents command inspired an idea in a few friends of mine.

However for CS2 we thought it would be really cool if you could have exclusive agent skins for gangs even during normal rounds! On both T and CT teams!

This would make it easy to identify your gang members or friends that are online and also to identify who is playing together which is always fun :)

Option 2: Always lock agents exclusively among top gangs (monthly, lifetime, we can decide)

Extra ideas:
Event Exclusive Agent Skins (win events and win skins for your gang and increase server outreach :D)

Disagree? Agree?
nice

long term plan was for agent skins to be locked behind DS - this could be entertained for custom models however similar to how we did it for the knifes in GO

also heck with the competition piece of it, we all know what kind of shatshow thatll bring. just use credits like always

Yes for implementing the in-game, valve created agent skins.

No for implementing custom skins like the anime girls, FNAF characters, and too tall aliens. Those just look corny

Yes for implementing the in-game, valve created agent skins.

No for implementing custom skins like the anime girls, FNAF characters, and too tall aliens. Those just look corny
All vanilla :3 No custom downloads here!
long term plan was for agent skins to be locked behind DS - this could be entertained for custom models however similar to how we did it for the knifes in GO

also heck with the competition piece of it, we all know what kind of shatshow thatll bring. just use credits like always
Gangs are all about competition! Think Gang LEADERBOARD

looking into this as a possibility, will need more discussion.

im never adding custom models though
1717917855441.png

Hello Jailbreakers!

Extra ideas:

Disagree? Agree?
If Turkish servers can do it why can’t we!

Latest posts

Back