🌟 Appreciation Post: Elbow Removal Service - The Vital "Elbow" of EGO TF2 Servers! 🌟

wheelman

I made one post
=(eG)=
🌟 Appreciation Post: Elbow Removal Service - The Vital "Elbow" of EGO TF2 Servers! 🌟

Hey EGO,

I just had to take a moment to praise the backbone (or should I say "elbow") of our TF2 community – none other than our very own Elbow Removal Service! πŸ™Œ

Just today, I experienced admin training, and Elbow guided me through the ins and outs of being an EG. I can see myself being a member of EGO for years to come, thanks to Elbow. Not only because I have been promoted, but also because he is not just a great admin but a great player too. When I think about the reasons I love our TF2 ego culture, I think about Elbow.

Elbow, you're like the indispensable elbow in our TF2 arm. Just think about it – your arm doesn't function properly without your elbow, right? Well, in the same vein, our EGO community wouldn't be the same without you. You're the one who keeps things moving smoothly, who ensures everyone's in sync, and who adds that extra oomph to our gaming experiences.

So here's to you, Elbow Removal Service – the superstar of our EGO servers, the glue that holds us all together. Your dedication, your expertise, and your unwavering support make you an invaluable asset to our community. We're beyond grateful for everything you do.

Let's keep the EGO spirit alive and thriving, with Elbow right by our side! Also, I want everyone to take a moment to realize he has been training many people recently and putting in the work.

Cheers, Wheelz

Only R redjay is allowed to flirt with me
Let's see their love letter then
nbutG4QKxmMxZbJ0VokrZoNiCIMjGjQBJ5-3N_KAMe55gF127P-INRREmFa4kWOi-pN_pv_ZyoT0Oj8QMHGJaN0jz_UOdDlgzP5FA9eyAPSl-adB2EhjCv60IyKAI1tMx6C-xZ4bvV2k0krWJxnrsrI

Latest posts

Back