CS Jailbreak Looking for some old maps

Luna

CM - Admin Development
Community Manager
So, I'm looking for some old CS:S Jail maps, some were only used here in EdgeGamers. Around 2011-2012. Specifically the map I'm the most interested in finding is ba_jail_prospekt. A map by Rogue Sniper and one of my favorites of all time. If someone has a copy of this map please reach out to me. I've been searching for it for a long time. It was never uploaded anywhere else online to my knowledge.

EDIT: The 2011/2012 versions, not the one from 2009.

Last edited:
So, I'm looking for some old CS:S Jail maps, some were only used here in EdgeGamers. Around 2011-2012. Specifically the map I'm the most interested in finding is ba_jail_prospekt. A map by Rogue Sniper and one of my favorites of all time. If someone has a copy of this map please reach out to me. I've been searching for it for a long time. It was never uploaded anywhere else online to my knowledge.

EDIT: The 2011/2012 versions, not the one from 2009.
There should be a 2014 rework that's pretty consistent with 2012. Just search for nova_prospekt and you should find it

There are many maps that I wish I could still find (Forest Jail?!). I second the notion of seeing old eGO maps resurfacing.

I had been looking for 'de_highscool' for the server we had on CS:S. It took me a looong time but I did eventually find it

I have an old laptop somewhere that has tons of maps from the early days of CS:GO. Maybe one day I'll be able to recover those maps.

Would love to see the CS:S Prison Break map make a return. I think it was just called "Prison Break", it was super simple and maybe people would get bored of it nowadays but there was a CS:S server that ran only that map and it was constantly packed at 60+ players. Good times

Latest posts

Back